Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Swimming Stars

I have had Erik and Lainey in group swimming lessons for at least 2 session a year since Erik was one.  Despite that they most definitely had no idea how to swim and overall seemed quite fearful about it. 

At the beginning of this summer Erik wasn't willing to even jump in the pool with a life jacket on, in 3 feet of water, with a parent standing in the pool ready to help him if he needed help.  So, seeing that I decided private lessons were the way to go this summer.  

The kids have gone to 7 or 8 private lesson so far and look at what they have learned!  The lessons are only 30 minutes and the kids share that time.  They have an amazing teacher!  I am so thankful for her!

Erik swimming...


Lainey swimming...


Carson jumping...
(He's not taking lessons but he sure is cute! He loves the pool!)
How I ended up taking a video of him sideways and upside down I don't know.  Annoying!

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Go Chen kids! Sadie is in an intro to swimming class. Basically we just had fun and dunk her every now and then. Pretty cute!