Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Notable Quotes

Carson:

The other morning as I was getting Carson dressed I asked him if he thought the baby should sleep in his room.  He very quickly responded by saying, " I sleep in my room. YOUR baby no sleep in my room."   Hahaha!

What to do with sleeping arrangements is a still undecided.  9.5 weeks to go (or 7.5 if he is like his siblings).  Decisions need to be made soon!

Lainey:

Last night Lainey randomly came up to me and said, amidst giggles, " Mom, you know when you wear those red and white striped shorts (my pajamas)?  Well, they are too small on you and I can see your bottom."  Hahaha!  I thought this was kind of hilarious.  They aren't really too small, just shorter than most shorts I wear.  Apparently, this struck her as hilarious at a completely random time (I didn't have them on when she said this).

No comments: