Friday, July 12, 2013

Project Joy

222)  I often lay down next to Carson and sing him a couple of songs before his naps and bed time.  Recently he's been snuggling up close, wrapping his little arm around my neck, and falling asleep before I leave the room.  So so sweet.

223) Lainey singing as loud as she possibly can while going to the bathroom, always a song she has made up.   She does this both at home and in public.  So cute!

224) Erik sitting my lap and then laying down next to me resting his head on my belly, as a pillow, after a long week of all day camp.  This was the first time in his life he's ever been away from me for a full day out of his comfort zone (our house, James' house, my parents house).  He had a good time but I think it's fair to say we missed each other.  This has added to my weepiness regarding kindergarten starting in a month!  It also made me appreciate even more that I've been able to spend so much time with my kids when they are little.  

No comments: