Saturday, July 27, 2013

Joy Post

227) Beautiful weather this week - 80's and no humidity.  A rare occurrence in Maryland at this time of year.

228) Hearing joy and hope in Daron's voice.  Life's been a little easier on him this month.  I'm so grateful.

229) Watching my 5 year old jump off of the diving board and swim to the edge, twice!  We've come so far with swimming this summer.  I was in the pool to help him if need be but he did well. 

230)  Sweet friends.  Once Erik jumped off the diving board, his best buddy James' decided he could too.  In celebration I took them both for frozen yogurt.    Erik and James are, as James puts it, " the best friends in the whole wide world".  I would agree with that assessment. 

231) A healthy pregnancy that almost over. :) 32 weeks down, 8 (or preferably 6 to go).

No comments: