Saturday, April 27, 2013

Joy Project

175)  Healthy kids - overall I am so grateful that my kids have no serious health issues.  This week I am just thankful that my kids have stopped puking. Ha!  Sweet Carson was sick with a GI bug for 6 days but has been back to his normal self for a week now.   I'm so thankful.

His appetite has kicked back into high gear the past few days.
All day long he follows me around saying, " Eat NOW!" and excitedly shouts out, "FOOD!" at meal times.  Haha!  I love my exuberant little boy!

176) Kids that behaved very well at the doctor's office last week, which was due in large part to tip I learned from my friend Michelle.  Thank you Michelle!


Crayons stay in my purse at all times now.
So simple and yet the novelty kept them entertained.

177) Beautiful weather.  Spring is so glorious in the DC area, the past month has been so beautiful.

178) A fun day together as a family spent at the Baltimore zoo - photos to come.

179)  Kids coming along to find out whether or not they are going to have a brother or sister in September.  

180)  A less crazy week at work for Victor, for the first time in 2 months. 

No comments: