Sunday, April 14, 2013

Joy Project!

So despite the week of vomit and sleeplessness I have been determined to come up with a list of things that brought me joy!  I found quite a few.


156)  5K with Erik!

157) Getting to do my first in-office hemorrhoid banding procedure on a patient! Dorky? Maybe but exciting to learn a new skill, particularly since it's one a lot of GI doctor's don't know how to do.

158)  Tulips from work

159) 2 gift certificates for massages from Grandma Sandy

160) A nice necklace from my parents (Mom)  :)

161) Dinner out with Victor on Wednesday for my birthday.



Mom - would you have ever guessed that my birthday meal this year included crab cakes and swordfish?!  Haha!  I spent 32 years not liking seafood but have found a few things I love this past year.

162)  Warm and sunny weather all week!

163) Attending a GI conference this weekend (one night in a hotel)

164) Beautiful flowering trees everywhere you look!

165) Getting the seeds in my garden (almost a month later than normal, but they are in!)

166)  Fun time with Lainey this evening at the playground




167)  Watching Lainey mature - she can now ride her bike, with no training wheels, for 2 miles without complaint which is a big improvement from 2-3 blocks not long ago (before whining about being tired)

168)  Lainey sounding out one syllable words - she needs me to sound them out slowly for her but she gets the letters right almost always and spends most of the day asking me to sound out words for her. Ha!

169) Snuggling with my sweet Carson

170)  Lots and lots of baby kicks on my birthday - feeling tiny baby kicks never gets old!  I love it!

17 weeks - dorky facial expression

What brought you joy this week?

No comments: