Saturday, May 7, 2011

Landscaping!

Rhododendron
 Our neighbors starting landscaping a couple weeks ago, so I got inspired to upgrade our flower beds a little.  The weather has been perfect.  This is the first time in my life I have ever planted flowers, hopefully they will last!


Marigolds


Lillies and Celosia

I love our house!

Some of the "builder-grade" plants we transplanted

Really, really disorganized vegetable garden
I planted the vegetable garden at dusk with Erik helping me.  Some things (peas) haven't come up at all while the tomato plants were growing all over the entire garden.  Next year we will add an extra layer of dirt (too much clay) and will have to try to plant the garden in a more organized fashion.

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

I love your landscaping!! It looks great :) I also want to try a vegetable garden sometime, but am super intimidated by it. Looks great!