Sunday, May 22, 2011

Health Update

We are all slowly returning to normal.  Erik and Lainey are probably 100%.  I am back to about 80% normal.  I still have a residual cough when I exercise or am too active and have very painful ribs from coughing but am feeling fine.



Poor Carson is still struggling.  He is getting Albuterol via the nebulizer 4x a day.  He is still wheezing due to the bronchiolitis though.  He was having a  lot of trouble with his feedings and this has improved some in the past couple days.  We have another appointment with the pediatrician this Friday.  He didn't gain any weight during the past 10 days which is unusual for a newborn but it was because of all the coughing/gagging/vomiting he was doing during feedings.  I expect by the next appointment his weight will have increased as his feeding are getting better.  He is still the happiest baby I have ever met.  Such a sweet boy!

Breathing treatments aren't so bad!

2 comments:

mom2three said...

Very cute boy! I hope to meet him soon! Glad you guys are feeling better!

Austin & Terri said...

That picture is priceless. He looks so relaxed!