Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What Not To Wear

Have you ever seen that show on TLC? I wish I could be nominated! Not only would I get a free fashion consultation and makeover I would also get $5000 to restock my closet!

I have been a stay at home mom for 2 years. I love it, most days. I am feeling as though I need to upgrade my fashion level a bit though. Most of my clothes are very casual and comfortable.

This weekend, Victor and I went on a date. Yeah!!! First time in four months -- where did we go? The mall. Victor was the man of the hour. I had recently purged hundreds (not exaggerating) of old, gross, and over sized clothing items from his closet. Therefore, he was in need of a shopping trip.

I have been wanting to buy one nice (aka sexy) pair of jeans, so that was on the agenda too. Nice (aka sexy) jeans scare me. You see to fit that description the jeans must be somewhat form fitting. I don't have anything of that description in my closet.

I had the salesman help me out -- he picked out the size (a size smaller than I had selected) and cut. I think I like them but I am nervous about wearing them out and about.

I took a few pictures this morning so you can view my new jeans. I am going to have a poll up on the blog too. Could you please vote to let me know what you think. I want honest answers!!! If you lie and say they look nice -- when you really think they are too tight -- I will be pissed (and embarrassed as then I will be walking around in too tight jeans)!

If you have never tried to take a picture of your own butt -- believe me, it is difficult!

5 comments:

mom2mlg said...

You are hysterical! And you look HOT! Those jeans aren't even close to too tight! I am so proud of you for getting some 'sexy' jeans for you (and for Victor!).

sandy said...

hot babe!

Karen and John said...

they look fabulous!!! i need new jeans too...lol!!! where did u get them??

Kristal said...

Absolutely sexy. Perfect. But, you'll have to fight of Victor. So... once I figure out if I'm going to have a baby or not AND lose 15 lbs. AND take up your rigorous exercise routine, I will ask you what jeans they are and get the exact same ones... if they still sell them in 2012.

Kristal said...

By the way, you're a teesy bit crazy to post that. I love it!