Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Odd "Couple"

Erik LOVES our neighbor Michael. He talks about him all day long, even first thing in the morning sometimes. Michael and his sister Megan are kind, sweet kids that play really nicely with Erik. They are great neighbors!

The odd thing about these pals is that Michael is 10 and Megan is 7. Erik loves them though and at this point it seems as though Megan and Michael enjoy Erik as much as Erik enjoys them. I was a little concerned that Erik might be a bit annoying to the big kids. I was wrong though. Michael told me today, "I told all my friends about Erik and how cute he is!"

Here are a couple of cute pictures of Erik with his buddies, Megan and Michael.



I added both photos since Megan wasn't looking in one and
Michael wasn't in the other. Erik wasn't looking in either. Oh well!

No comments: