Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time out

Erik, so far, does not often need timeouts. This week he pulled Lainey's hair though which sent him to an immediate time out. I even made him sit in the corner for 3 minutes (instead of 2).

He did well in the time out but then got sad when I told him he needed to say sorry to Lainey.Elaina hates loud noises so she thought she would join in the crying party. In the picture above, they are both crying on the floor.

After Erik composed himself he asked me, "Mommy, what's this?"
He still deserved the time out he got for yanking Lainey's hair. However, I can understand why he was confused as to what Lainey is sporting on top of her head. Good thing faux-hawks are fashionable these days.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Yes, what IS "this"? My kids never had anything like that on their heads until they were well over two! :)