Friday, June 8, 2012

Prayer Requests

After my thankful post I found out that my friend Lisa who has been waiting for her sweet hope-to-adopt baby girl to be born (was due June 4th) is no longer going to be bringing home a new baby.  Baby girl arrived safely but the birth mom decided at last minute to keep her.  My heart breaks for Lisa and family but almost more so for the baby girl as she would have been raised by such a wonderful loving, kind family.  I don't know tons of details about the birth mom but this wasn't the first baby she was giving up for adoption and she is going to be a single mom.  Please just pray for peace for Lisa and her family and for baby girls future.

Also, Victor is out of town.  We are doing well but Lainey has pink eye and now Erik has abdominal pain and a 102 degree fever.  Yuck!  It's our first bad bugs since October so I can't complain too bad but I do hope the kids keep their respective bugs to themselves!


2 comments:

Austin & Terri said...

I am so sorry for your friend Lisa. That is so heartbreaking.

Kristal said...

Awwww! :(