Sunday, November 6, 2011

Food Challenge: Week One

Goal: Eat a minimum of two different fruits or vegetables (preferably organic) with every breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal.

This seems like it should be an easy week!  That being said, I probably only offer our family 3-4 servings of fruits and vegetables a day so 6 is a big change!  We all like fruits and are fairly tolerant of veggies so I am looking forward to this change!

We are halfway through day 1 and have 5 servings in so far.  Anyone joining us this week?!  Will it be a big change for you?  What will be the biggest challenge, if any?

I am writing this while sipping on my Diet Dr. Pepper so while this week's challenge won't be too hard in this house, next week will be (at least for me!)

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

Keep up the good work, I'm impressed!