Sunday, November 27, 2011

Food Challenge: Week 3

Well, I am actually switching weeks because I am not prepared for week 3's task of eating meat raised within 100 miles of our house.  It is available but we were out of town this weekend so I didn't buy any yet.

We are going to tackle the original week 4 this week and get back to the meat next week.

So for this week....

Week 3:
No fast food or deep-fried foods – No fast food or any foods that have been deep-fried in oil.

We are going to be adding this onto the 2 fruits/veggies with every meal and restricting liquids to coffee, tea, water, and milk.

We do not eat out often compared to most Americans but I do take the kids out for lunch about once a week which we will probably not do anymore since the food needs to be fast if I am going to take all 3 out on my own. :)


No comments: