Saturday, November 5, 2011

Determined!

Photo by Jen Neal
That is a good word to describe my sweet little girl!
This afternoon when we set out for our daily walk Lainey
insisted on riding her trike.
I decided to let her try, assuming she'd give up after 4-5 blocks.
Our neighborhood is safe enough that I felt comfortable leaving her trike on the
side of the road and picking it up on the way back.

Well, I was wrong.  
This little girl was determined to go the whole way on her trike. 
With a smile on her face, she pedaled the entire 1.5 miles.
I was, and still am, completely amazed!
She is quite certain she needs a pink balance bike so she can go down the hills FASTER!!
Watch out world!  



On a side note: When we got to the playground some of our neighbors were there.  Their 6 year old had ridden to the playground in a stroller.  Seriously people?!

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

She's a go-getter! So much energy!