Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sesame Place

Lainey watching Elmo

Sesame Street Show

Erik and Hanna are in the high "fish"; Lainey and I are in the low "fish"

Hanna and Erik at the tree line - So high!

Lainey and I not quite so high!

My favorite.  Oh my sassy girl - you are loved!

Erik, Sonja, Hanna, and Jamison on a small roller coaster.


Very steep nets we all climbed.

Erik, Lainey, and I went in the hot air balloons.  Lap infants weren't allowed and I was the picked by the kids to go on the ride.

Climbing up Cookie mountain!  Erik loved this and the line was short so he did it over and over.  Climb up and slide down.

Sesame Place is located about 30 minutes from Mike and Sonja's.  It is an amusement/water park targeted for young kids (2-7 years old).  I was really surprised that Erik was so excited about the rides.  He loved them all!  Lainey liked them too but was a bit more anxious than Erik.  She did all but 2 of the rides that Erik went on though.  She is quite brave!  Erik really wanted to ride the big roller coaster but we ran out of time.

We were able to get 4 free tickets because Victor is in the Navy which was great.  Mike, Sonja, Jamison, Silas, and Hanna joined us in the morning.  We stayed all day long.  The kids were very, very tired and slept the entire way home.  We just stopped once in a gas station parking lot so I could nurse Carson.  We never turned the interior van lights on so the big kids didn't even know we stopped. :)

Erik does still get motion sick but I had given him 1/4 of a dramamine for the car ride to the park with the bonus that it would last through out time at the amusement park.

No comments: