Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Notable Moments

Lainey ---

This afternoon I have been busy unpacking and organizing my bedroom closet.  Lainey didn't feel the need to nap very much today so she was helping.


To keep her from jumping in, or pulling apart the piles of clothes I was organizing, I gave her my phone to play with.


3 hours later I realized I had no idea where my phone was and the ringer was off.  Great.  I take Lainey upstairs with me and search every nook and cranny of all the rooms upstairs.  No luck.  After about 30 minutes I figure it was best to just give up and have Victor look for me tonight.

I told Lainey that I couldn't find my phone and was going to go downstairs.  She didn't follow after me immediately.  About 2 minutes later I heard a thunk -- she had thrown something down the steps.

What was it???

Why my phone of course.

When she saw me she pointed to the phone and said, " Mama!"

Little stinker must have known where it was all along.  I was very thankful she found it and praised her for her "seeking" skills.  Pretty impressive for a 16 month old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! this is great! thanks for putting a smile on my face. :D--liz