Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby #3 -- 19 weeks


Not really showing yet -- although rounder than normal.

I  can SEE the baby kicking now which is lots of fun.  Victor, Erik, Grandma Kay have all felt the baby move as well.


From a GI standpoint I feel normal again -- first time since around mid-July.  I think I have gained 2-3 pounds.

I have had a cold/bronchitis for the past 2+ weeks which has been keeping me up at night (coughing) so I am super exhausted.  Off to take a nap but I wanted to get some photos of this baby finally.

We should find out the sex and more importantly health of the baby later this week -- assuming our insurance gets straightened out.  Vote in the poll to let us know what you think -- girl vs boy!

19 weeks with Lainey

5 comments:

Tami S said...

I vote boy...btw...there's a random cow in your photo :)

mom2three said...

I voted girl!

Kristal said...

I don't think you're having either. No one can look like you and be 19 weeks pregnant... or 9 weeks pregnant, even. Man! If it were me, Tami would have said, "There are two random cows in your picture!!" Haha!

The Kruepkes said...

Picking boy because you craved meat w/ Erik and have some meat cravings again. Very scientific.

Anonymous said...

i will have to see an actual baby bump to make my prediction. you don't look pregnant--your GI problems must have been super yucky; i'm sorry to hear that!!! glad you are feeling good again. :) liz