Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby #3

Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along:16 weeks 3 days
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Zero - ( I am headed upwards though as I have regained the 3 pounds I lost during the first trimester/stomach bug)
 
Maternity Clothes: Nope -- my stomach is not as flat as it used to be but my clothes still fit

Sleep: I'm sleeping okay --I just don't get to bed early enough! Still sleeping on my stomach although I can feel the baby bump when I lay down.

Cravings: Generally speaking I have become a vegetarian because at first meat made me sick and now I just don't want it- doesn't appeal.  I am generally hungry for fruit and carbs (but don't like tomato sauce).
 
Symptoms: I am still having some mild GI distress-- improving though-- it is just bothering me about 2 days a week now. If not gone in the next 2 weeks my OB would recommend I be seen by internal medicine.

Complications: None.  Had a check up this morning and everything seems normal.  Will have the anatomy ultrasound around 3 weeks from now.  Hoping that everything is normal!

Fun Facts:  This baby is very active!  Kicks and kicks all day!  I really, really love feeling it move around.  Victor can't feel it kicking yet.  Soon!