Monday, October 18, 2010

Artwork



I like doing projects like this -- the kids have lots of fun and everything is washable so the mess doesn't bother me much.  I would have to say that the mess will likely bother me much more in our new house - the kids may have to move these projects outdoors.  We'll see.


Erik has really taken an interest in learning recently.  He isn't in preschool this fall but we have been working at home some.  He recognizes all uppercase letters correctly (calls Y a V sometimes) and 17 of his lower case letters.  Big improvement from a couple of months ago.  
He doesn't love art projects but did sit and color this letter/color matching sheet the other day.  I am marking this as his first "school" project.  Good job honey!

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Children LOVE boxes. Cheap and endless fun!