Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Book Club

My cousin Julie and I have decided to start a book club. So far it is just the two of us but we would love it if other wanted to join. We are going to read So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us by Beth Moore starting June 1st. I can't promise you that it will be a good book but as woman I think we all struggle with insecurity occasionally. We still don't really know how often we are going to have a book discussion -- maybe you can help us figure that out!

Another bad friend to us has been ear infections. I believe Lainey is on number 5. This is what she thinks of that.....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i'd love to do a book club with you guys but honestly, i have no interest in that book (though i'm sure my insecurity could use some examination, i don't know that that's the book for me). and if i have no interest in it, guaranteed it's not going to get read! BUT if you do other books, let me know!!

:) liz

Karen and John said...

i'd love to join you!!! i'll see if i can find that book for my nook!!!