Friday, May 7, 2010

Disney Trip, part 1






We really had a wonderful time on vacation. We flew to Orlando early Saturday, May 1st. We left DC at 7:30 am and were exploring the Magic Kingdom by noon.

It has been 20 years since Victor or I have been there so we were quite impressed at how much there is to do. Lots of things for big and little kids.

Both Erik and Lainey seemed to enjoy it. Here are some photos....
Big boy!
This was the first time he had his own seat on the airplane without a carseat!
Cute baby girl spent time flirting with whoever would look at her.


The first day of vacation we traveled on many forms of transportation.
Car, plane, van, mega bus, train, boat.
Erik may have found this more exciting than the Magic Kingdom!


More to come soon!

Prayer Request...

Yesterday, I woke up with really blurry vision. I figured it was from the scopolamine patch so I removed it. My vision was back to normal about 6 hours later.

After my vision improved I started feeling incredibly nauseated and "dizzy" (nothing is spinning but my balance is off and I feel like the room is tilting back and forth). This has continued for 24+ hours now. I have done some research and believe that I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms from removing the scopolamine patch. As far as I can tell there is nothing I can do about it. I think it will resolve on it's own but I am hoping it is quick!

No comments: