Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello Goodbye

Erik said goodbye to preschool this morning!  He had a great first year.  Next year we have no preschool set up since we are moving and the school system is different in Maryland than it is in Virginia.  He will likely not be eligible for any preschool program because he misses the September 1st cut off. Instead, if we send him anywhere at all, it will likely just be a mother's day out program 1-2 mornings a week geared for 2 year old kids.

My boy sure has grown.  Take a look....

HELLO
9/10/09





Goodbye
5/26/10




















 After School Ice Cream Party
Lainey threw a "back-arching-flop-myself-on-the-ground" fit when I took her cone away.
Ha!
I have let her have dairy on occasion since she is turning one in a few weeks and I will need to wean her soon.  She seems to enjoy ice cream A LOT!  I have only offered her yogurt and cheese 1-2 times but she clamps her mouth shut when I get it near her mouth.  

Erik you are such a fun, sweet, kind, and loving boy!
I am looking forward to a fun summer with you!

No comments: