Friday, January 8, 2010

Fit Fridays!


Well I have now completed 11 days of the p90X. 79 days to go. I can't say I have noticed a lot of changes yet -- hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks there will be some noticeable changes (more muscle definition).

Here is my 11 day review of the program:

Pros:
I really am enjoying incorporating weights and yoga into my workouts

Cons:
Not a lot of cardio -- there are 2 days of cardio each week, 3 of weights, 1 of yoga, and 1 of stretching. I am used to 6 days of intense cardio so this switch is hard for me to get used to. I have been still going to the gym for 30-40 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a week because I can't give it up completely.

Location -- it is convenient to work out at home but since it is available to do at home I feel like I should squeeze it in whenever I can. That means I have been doing 20 minutes a few times a day instead of my normal 75 minute workout at the gym

Stats:
I didn't measure or take pictures this week but I am at 137.5 lbs today -- started at 139.5 on Day one. Goal is 135.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like Lainey's been watching! How cute. She's a strong one!

Kristal said...

After all those push-ups I want before and after measurements of Lainey's arms!