Friday, January 29, 2010

Fit Friday - photos added



Well, I have completed 31 days of p90x. I am still enjoying it. I really am happy to be learning how to incorporate weights into my workout. I am starting to notice slight changes primarily in my arms. For the first time I can see slightly defined muscles. Yeah! I think my core muscles are starting to wake up a bit but not as much as I hope they are 60 days from now. My skin is still saggier than I would like due to being stretched out twice (small price to pay for 2 beautiful babies).

Here are measurements from day 31 (these may be inaccurate due to measuring technique):

Waist (at most narrow spot): Day 1 - 28 inches Day 31- 27 inches
Hips: Day 1 - 36.5 inches Day 31- 35.5 inches
Thighs (they are the same): Day 1 - 19.75 Day 31 - 19.5 inches
Peak of biceps: Day 1- 10.75 inches Day 31 - 11 inches

Comparison photos are here.

What have you done to stay fit this week?

1 comment:

Ben and Robyn said...

I can see it in the abs! You go girl! (Although, even the original photos look pretty great!)
Robyn