Friday, January 15, 2010

Fit Friday

I am now on day 18 of p90x. I have not missed a day yet. I do think I am starting to see slight more definition in my abdominal muscles. Yeah!! The workouts continue to be challenging. I went to the gym 4 times this week too for about 40 minutes each time just to get a little more cardio in. I am hoping to cut back on this a little more once it gets warmer out so I can go on walks more frequently.

I did take measurements this morning. I am not sure that victor's measuring technique is very scientific but here are the results...

Waist: Day 1 - 28 inches Day 18 - 27.5 inches
Hips: Day 1 - 36.5 inches Day 18 - 36 inches
Thighs: Day 1 - 19.75 inches Day 18 - 19.5 inches
Biceps (at the muscle peak): Day 1 - 10.75 inches Day 18 - 11 inches
Weight: Day 1 - 139.5 Day 18 - 137

Two more weeks until the 30 day photos!

What did you do to stay fit this week?

2 comments:

Julie said...

We actually got to walk outside several times! Is Victor doing this too? Where are his measurements?

Kristal said...

Nothing. I worked in the opposite direction, eating mostly french fries and lying in bed 3 of the last five days.