Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Erik and Victor Quotes

Victor was recently quoted in a news article. If you are curious you can read it here....

Corrupt Government Contractors

Erik has said several funny things recently which I have been meaning to write down so I don't forget them...

1) At night Victor will sometimes rub my feet for a few minutes while I am laying on the couch. Erik must think this looks enjoyable because the other morning he was goofing around in our bed. He laid down put his hands behind his head, feet up on a pillow, and loudly said, "Victor, rub my feet!" I hope I don't come across as that demanding/spoiled but it was cute coming out of Erik's mouth.

2) "Mommy, I put baby Jesus in the trash." -- Erik had put the magnet from the nativity scene into our metal trash can.

3)" Mommy, Why is my penis is stuck up?" Sorry to Erik in advance for recording that one.

4 comments:

mom2three said...

Foot rub sounds nice...perhaps your husband can talk to my husband!!!

Kristal said...

Oh, yes, I think number 3 required that advance apology! By the way, I'm suddenly not sure if I want a boy...or boys.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute Ann! Thanks for keeping us up to date on those cute little darlings!

sandy said...

Good job...My favorite Navy spokesman… Erik, you’re sooo..cute!!