Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good thing he is cute! Part 2


" Mommy, I brush my eye."

In addition to the sink climbing and mascara using episodes Erik has gotten in trouble at school on both Monday and Wednesday this week. Apparently, my typically shy, quiet boy has been pushing kids over. Repeatedly.

He has had an amazing amount of energy all week long (he is driving me batty) and apparently this is true at school too. He was so crazy on Monday I had him run about 3/4 of a mile with me. I am planning a trip to the library tomorrow to get the book, "Hands are Not For Hitting!" I dare him to push a kid over in front of me. I promise whatever fun activity we are at will be cut short.

All this business (naughtiness) is frustrating but also slightly amusing since it is so out of character for Erik. Last week Friday his teachers told me that he had a great day and was much more vocal/expressive than normal. A little too much of that this week. I am hoping this hyper activity is short lived.

No comments: