Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring Nuttiness

With four kids I am pretty sure I signed myself up for pure craziness for the next 18 years.
I want my kids to all be active and well rounded people.
Well, in order to make that happen, Victor and I have to be good taxi drivers and cheerleaders.  In addition, to finding a way to keep ourselves active and well rounded people.  (Wish us luck!)

Winter is pretty slow in regards to activities.
But spring and fall are crazy!

This spring we have -
baseball (twice a week)
gymnastics (twice a week)
piano (once a week)
soccer (once a week)
Awana (once a week)
Dance (1-2 times a week)


And our county doesn't allow you to request certain days for sports - so baseball is basically a crap shoot.  You sign up and hope for the best.  Well, one of Erik's baseball practices land on the same night and time as his dance class; and leaves only a 15 minute gap between piano and baseball.

Thankfully, all three activities are within 3-4 miles and after 4 weeks, the baseball schedule changes.  But for now, one night Erik has piano, dance, and baseball.  (Which goes piano, baseball, dance, back to baseball.)   Lainey has dance that night too.  Aww!!


 I see lots of this in our future.

No comments: