Thursday, April 2, 2015

Calvert Cliffs

It's spring break this week.  We haven't done anything too special with the kids yet, but it's been nice to be home.  School mornings go smoothly but a lot has to get done between 6:30 and 8:30.  Herding 4 kids through that process on my own each morning (V goes to work before that) is just fine but definitely requires a fair amount of energy immediately upon waking. :)

So to have a week with a few quieter mornings has been nice.  Today, I took all 4 kids on a 4 mile hike.  Kyle rode in the stroller but the other three walked/ran the whole way without complaint.  It was a lot of fun!  I love my sweet, active kiddos!


 So, baby Kyle is not happy in this photo. 
Being a great mom, I had all four of them stand on this log holding hands.
I then took a photo (which my phone didn't save for some reason) and soon afterward Kyle, then Carson fell off of the log and ended up with a face full of sand.
He wasn't too happy to be back on the log.  Haha!




No comments: