Saturday, April 25, 2015

Baseball

Erik decided about one year ago that he was done with soccer and wanted to play baseball instead.

He is in his second season and does pretty well.  He is a good hitter and usually gets on base.  He loves the position of catcher and is pretty attentive when there.  In the outfield though, boy he spends quite a bit of time dancing (or kicking the dirt - if in the infield).  Ha!

I love Erik's enthusiasm for the sport!  Although, I admittedly wish he still loved soccer as I don't really consider baseball to be exercise.  It's more of a mental exercise than physical in my mind.   I think I have convinced him to do la crosse or soccer in the fall then baseball in the spring.  (Although, I haven't let him know my preference is that he do something more active and will support whatever sport he ends up pursuing.)


No comments: