Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Good news!!

My blog has been very quiet lately!  Last week I was sick with the kids cold turned sinus infection.  I have never had such an awful headache before and am very thankful for augmentin.

Once I started feeling better our computer decided to break.  Updating the blog via iPad is not enjoyable so it's been quiet.  I am hoping to have my computer back by Saturday.  We will see.

My silence has to be temporarily interrupted by some good news though.  What news is that??  I'm going to leave you in suspense but highly suggest you visit Darons caring bridge page (daronwilliams). First time in this journey that I've shed tears of joy.  Finally it seems some prayers have been answered.  Let me know if you have trouble accessing his page.


3 comments:

Mike & Karly said...

Hooray!!! What sweet news, Ann!! Rejoicing with you!!!

Kristal said...

I'm still getting teary eyed with gratitude that things are finally going better.

mom2three said...

Ann! I was so happy to read of Daron's good news! Praise God! Thank you for sharing!