Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Joy Project!

132)  This sweet girl that asks me to curl her hair in the morning.  I'm not any better at that than I am at painting nails but she doesn't care!  (I only do this 1-2 days a week due to lack of time!)



133)  Family fun on Carson's birthday yesterday (more to follow on a separate post)

134)  3 sunny (aside from 8 hours of rain this morning) 60 degree days in a row!

135)  After dinner walk with Erik (in the light) - he is so chatty when he has some one on one time.  I love it!

136)  Spring peepers serenading us loudly on our walk - remind me of home

137) 3 kids who sleep through the night (I have two friends who have been really lacking sleep lately which reminds how nice sleep really is!)

138)  My joyful, spunky two year old, who is so full of personality!

139)  All three kids happily eating a bowl of carrot and sweet potato soup tonight!  Erik even told me that he didn't like the soup, "He LOVED it!" Shocking!

What brought you joy today?



No comments: