Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blogging While Bathing?

I'm not but I seriously considered it tonight.  The blog has been silent recently because we have been busy.  During the past three weeks Victor was gone on a work trip, then the 5 of us went to Williamsburg for a few days, then Victor and I went to Charleston.  We got back Tuesday evening then both of us worked a full day on Wednesday.  Today I took the kids and my mom up to DC to spend the day at the Children's museum before my mom headed back to WI.   Oh and Victor also started a new job three weeks ago and has been working for 12+ hours a day (when we haven't been out of town).  I'm We're quite tired!

So tonight, while I know the blog has been silent (and Gigi is probably missing out on all photos I normal post) all I could think about was taking a bath. Ha!  So I did and instead of blogging watched an episode of Modern Family and now am trying to blog a bit before I fall asleep!


No comments: