Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kony 2012

We don't have a working TV so I am probably not quite as tired of all the campaigning as the rest of you might be by now.

Joseph Kony is a war criminal.  There is a movement of people across the nation trying to bring attention to his terrible regime in hopes that the military will help arrest him.  Why would we do that??  Well, he has kidnapped 30,000 children often mutilating them and forces them into sex trades or into a child army.

Imagine the uproar if that happened to 30,000 children here??  I do know we have lots of unfixed problems in the United States but overall "we" are a pretty pampered nation.

I challenge you to watch this video and let me know what you think and if you plan to do anything about it....


It's worth your time to watch it I think.

For more info go here....


www.kony2012.com


http://s3.amazonaws.com/kony2012/kony_5.html

No comments: