Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cousin Line Up

The Baker cousins have been lining up from oldest to youngest for quite some time.  About 20 years ago someone decided that it would be fun to switch the line up from tallest to shortest.  I think this may work to my advantage as I no longer want everyone to know that I am the oldest! Haha!   That being said when lining up the original 13 cousins,  I would be at the bottom of the line up instead of the top,with the exception of Brandon and Aliza (11 years old), which I don't really like either.

Thankfully, there are a few short spouses around now, keeping me in the middle! :)  This line up is a little "off" as the women were allowed to keep their heels on.  This demoted Victor almost to the bottom.  Poor guy!

To get an idea of the height in the Baker family the first girl in the line up is Melanie.  She is 6'1" without heels on, so she is probably 6'3" in this photo.  Lots and lots of people taller than her still!!

Welcome to the line up Feifei!!

(Missing from the photo: Carley, Aliza, Terri, and Brandon!)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I should've worn bigger heels!

Austin & Terri said...

Wish I could have been there!