Saturday, March 31, 2012

Firsts!


Erik had his first soccer "game" today.  
We are soccer parents now, I guess.
This boy has been wearing his shin guards and cleats for a month now.
Thankfully, soccer lived up to everything he had been dreaming about.
He said it was better than tae kwon do, gymnastics, cake, and movies.
If you know how much my kid loves movies this is quite a compliment.
Getting him to disrobe from his soccer gear is very, very difficult.
Such a cute boy!


Carson had his first ever cookie today.
I think he liked it as much as Erik liked soccer.
Don't get used to it buddy, the cookies were only in the house 
because I needed oreos for the strawberry cream pie I made for 
book club tonight.

Another first for Carson is talking!
He now clearly says, "All done!" in addition to uh oh and dada.

At lunch Lainey was feeding him applesauce.
When he had had enough he shook his head no, said "all done" and batted the spoon away from his mouth.  He is quite proud of himself.

A few minutes later he was walking around saying, "all done" and then looking at me
 to see if I would clap for him as I have done in the past.
Ha!

2 comments:

Austin & Terri said...

I want that strawberry creme pie recipe...especially if it has oreos in it! :) :) :)

Our family said...

Hahaha Terri! It looked better than it tasted. :(