Sunday, December 4, 2011

Notable Moments - Carson

 This morning I kept Carson with me at church because I knew he would need to eat during the service.  Well, he is very social and kept "flirting" with the people around us.  He seemed particularly fond of the man sitting next to me.  He kept smiling at him and eventually scooted over, grabbed onto the man's sweater, and laid his head down on the man's chest.  He then peeked up at him again, smiled, and laid back down on his chest.  It was so so cute although certainly distracting so I sent him to the nursery after he ate. 

Carson now LOVES to fling himself backward when you are holding him.  He thinks it is a fun game!  Hopefully, he won't try it unless I am paying close attention to him or he will land on his head. 

Our sweet baby is such a joy!