Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mom to Three

The back seat of my car makes me laugh!

I have ventured out a couple times with all three kids this week.
So far, it hasn't been a problem.  
I think going from 1 kid to 2 seems to have been much more difficult than 2 to 3.
Hopefully, that will still be my opinion a month or two from now.

Carson is still not winning any awards in the 
sleeping department (demands to eat every 2 hours around the clock).
That being said, he is about the calmest sweetest baby possible.
He has made this transition easy so far.
Victor has also made the transition easier because he will take the first
feeding some nights (yay for babies who are willing to take bottles) which allows
me to get 4-5 hours of sleep in a row instead of 1-2 hours.

I have always loved babies and am particularly fond of this one. 
Being a mom of three is quite fun so far.
I am so thankful that they are mine!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mom said the same thing about going from 1-2 vs. 2-3. at that point, she said, it was just more kids. ;) Liz

Patricia said...

Yes, I totally agree, from experience. You have two little helpers who love and enjoy the baby as you do. A win win for all!!

Jesse said...

I'm gonna have to disagree...I thought going from 2 to 3 was WAY worse...hopefully that's not the case for you! :)

Kristal said...

Awww! You rock!!!