Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Big Mouth

Remember this post? I won't be making that request again for a LONG time! It is still snowing here -- since Saturday I think we have gotten 30+ inches of snow. It has actually been a lot of fun. Victor has been home since Friday at noon (the federal government has been closed since then). So we have had an unplanned stay-cation. There are two nice sledding hills in the neighborhood so I have gotten my sledding fill. We have build a castle in the backyard and shoveled a lot. The kids love having their dad home, as do I. The weather today is not nice -- very windy and it is still snowing. I am guessing no one will be back at work before Friday but we will see.

Unfortunately, I lost my camera out in the 30+ inches of snow the other day. I did order a new cheap camera (I seem to break or lose all technology I am in charge of) but I don't have it yet so here are some cute photos I just hadn't posted yet.
Sweet Baby Girl
10 days old

My 2 year old helper -- he has always loved vacuums.

Cute Lainey drinking out of a straw cup when only 7 months old.

I hope you are all staying warm!

2 comments:

Julie said...

quite the big mouth - not many people would admit to losing their camera in the snow. :)

The Kruepkes said...

Glad to see Erik is a fan of the vacuum - it's one of three things that petrifies Cameron (the shower/bath running water and the car wash are the other two). At least he's getting better w/ the vacuum and will let us hold him while vacuuming...