Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Biker Babe

Erik may need a different trike this summer as Lainey was thrilled to take a spin on his old one.


The bike Lainey is riding is really hard to pedal but comes with a pushbar for parents. I think it works better for kids not trying to pedal independently.

I took Erik to an open gym a couple of weeks ago and he was able to ride this trike on his own.

Cool Schwinn Bike

It has great big tires and is very easy to drive. I have been secretly coveting it since he took it for a test drive. Now that Lainey likes the "old" bike I feel a little less guilty about considering buying a second trike.


It has been a little warmer outside this week. I can not wait until it is sunny and 60 so we can go outside without getting bundled up. I can't wait until the snow melts so we can go on long walks, play at the park, etc. Even though it isn't super nice out we still get out to play everyday for at least 30-45 minutes. Here is a short video of the kids playing outside today....

Lainey says Dada

No comments: