Friday, February 12, 2010

Fit Friday

Another week down. This was a strange week. Due to the snow we were pretty housebound all week. Thankfully, since Virginian's are quite wussy when it comes to clearing snow, Victor was home from work almost all week so I didn't go too stir crazy. It was actually a really wonderful week as we were able to spend a lot of time together as a family.

Since we got around 3 feet of snow staying fit was pretty much limited to the p90x this week. The gym was often closed and going on a walk was impossible. I did get out and go sledding three times which was a fun way to stay fit. I shoveled a little as well, although Victor can take credit for 90% of that (thanks honey).

As mentioned before, I dropped my camera in the snow. I did get a new camera but still need to buy a memory card so I don't have any new pictures for you.

What have you done to stay fit this week?

1 comment:

mom2three said...

Well, I personally REACHED for a lot of chocolate, that was my fitness move :o)...jk