Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Surprise!




Lainey and I went to Kansas this weekend to visit my Grandma, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Colin, and my Mom. After booking the trip we decided it might be fun to bring Victor and Erik along too -- as a surprise for everyone. GG and Grandma Kay sure were hooting and hollering when they came to get Elaina and I from the airport only to find Erik and Victor waiting for them. (Elaina and I were hiding around the corner.) We had a great time.





Here is a video of Erik having fun with Uncle Colin.


Victor and I didn't sleep much that weekend (got up at 3:15 am Saturday morning to go the airport, Erik was up for 2 1/2 hours in the middle of the night Saturday night, didn't get home until midnight Sunday evening) but we enjoyed getting away for a couple of days and spending time with family. Thanks for hosting (and feeding) us Barbara! It was great to see you.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

It sure sounds like you need a get-away to recover from your get-away!