Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Victor

Victor turns 37 tomorrow (the 17th). We celebrated it today. For a birthday treat he got to play 18 holes of golf with our friend Kevin (Cullen's dad). We then celebrated with homemade artichoke dip, Chinese food from Chef Chen's, and homemade Key Lime Cheesecake with strawberry sauce. I haven't eaten Chinese food since September because even the thought of it has made me sick to my stomach this whole pregnancy. That aversion is going away as my due date nears so I thought he could have a special treat on his birthday.

I got him a Nintendo Wii for his birthday -- have to say I am looking forward to that myself!

I think Victor had a fun day. He works extra at home, in addition to his day job, when I am pregnant so his day off was long overdue.

Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a fun birthday to me! Can you mail me a piece of that cheesecake? :) Hope you have a great day tomorrow too. B, J and E