Thursday, May 14, 2009

Compensation Package?

I love being a mom and staying at home with Erik but I have decided that I should have negotiated my salary better. You see no pay, no vacation days, and no sick leave seems pretty crummy after spending the week with my crabby 20 month old. In his defense he was pretty sick with hand, foot, and mouth for 4 days (Saturday - Tuesday) but the last two days he felt better but has been incredibly crabby!!

Here is what he has spent most of his time doing the past 2 days....









I asked Victor if he could stay home or go in late tomorrow -- he laughed. So I am trying to entice my babysitter to come watch my crabby one year old for a few hours tomorrow. Very tempting for her I am sure! Lets hope this behavior lets up before baby girl gets here or I may go back to work and make Victor stay home with them! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

With those sad pictures I don't know if I should feel worse for him or for you! Hope he's healed up and happy soon!

Kristal said...

Poor, poor baby! Poor, poor, poor pregnant Mommy!!