Thursday, May 7, 2009

32 Weeks

We are getting there! Erik was born about 6 weeks from now -- I am hoping baby girl makes her debut around 38 weeks too. The pregnancy is still going well. This past week I have been really tired, having mild headaches and nausea, and slight swelling. I saw the doctor this morning - he wasn't worried. I had my blood drawn earlier this week for check for anemia -- it was completely normal. My weight gain has been slow and steady -- up 18-19 pounds. I think I should be able to keep the total 25 pounds or less which is my goal. At least now I know most of the weight gain is completely baby girl as she should gain about 1/2 pound a week now.

At my appointment this morning I had a brief ultrasound. He did this because I was measuring a little small and with Erik I had low fluid levels. My fluid level today was 13. He wanted it to be above 12 -- so we just made it. With Erik it was 9 so it is better this time. Baby girl is measuring right at 32 weeks -- she is 4 pounds. Her head is down low. The doctor will repeat the ultrasound again in 3 weeks to verify that the fluid level have remained normal.

Here is a photo from this morning. I don't know why it is slightly blurry -- if Victor can figure it out I may post another one tonight.


2 comments:

Kristal said...

Doesn't look blurry... Okay, I've seen cute pregnant a lot, but if it's possible, you actually look kind of sexy pregnant! I tell you, you're making the rest of us look bad. Knock it off!

Our family said...

You haven't seen me with my shirt up -- I don't think it is really sexy. Thanks though!