Friday, January 2, 2009

Santa Claus

Happy New Year! I hope you have all had a fun Christmas and New Years. Ours was busy. This week has been nice because Victor was home Thursday and Friday and we had pretty quiet days. I was needing that I guess because Victor let me sleep in this morning and I slept until 10 am. I can't think of the last time I did that. The past two months have been very busy for us though -- we have been to Wisconsin twice, hosted the Chen's and Li's for Thanksgiving, I took my big board exam, endured the stomach flu, pink eye, and ear infections, plus was not feeling well due to being pregnant. All in all they were good months but I am tired!!!

Wednesday evening some friends in our neighborhood had us over for a kid friendly News Eve party. We live in a really wonderful neighborhood and love our neighbors so it was fun to see everyone. Erik likes to be in environments with new toys and likes to play with other kids so he had a great time too.

Tonight we visited our friends Matt and Bonnie. They have a two year old daughter Keira -- sometimes Erik and Keira just ignore each other but tonight they really played together and seemed to enjoy each other which was nice. Bonnie is 30 weeks pregnant with twins and on bedrest -- she is doing well. We are looking forward to meeting their new babies.

This week I have also started to feel better --still have waves of nasuea throughout the day but not as intense and no vomiting. The fatigue is also much better. I am still tired (hence sleeping until 10 am) however I don't feel like I have been drugged with Benadryl so much anymore. I have started to feel the baby move a little -- not kicks just flutters but that is exciting. That is about the same time I felt it with Erik.

I don't have a lot of photos from this week so I thought I would show you some of Erik with Santa a month ago. He wasn't real excited to sit on Santa's lap but he didn't cry and let me walk away from him so a photo could be taken. Most of the other one year old were screaming their heads off. Good job Erik!

No comments: