Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Carson the Comedian #2

1) When we were at the Pittsburg Zoo we didn't leave until it was closing.  Trying to hurry the kids along I said, "Guys we need to walk fast or we might have to sleep with the bears tonight."  Erik and Lainey ignored me.  Carson stopped dead in his tracks and with wide eyes said, "But Mom I don't like the bears!"  Poor guy!

2) A couple days ago, shortly after getting up for the day Carson came up to me with a big grin on his face.  Very excitedly he told me, "Mom, I say that Lainey is an idiot!"  Surprised, as I've never heard anyone say that word before (wonder if I've mumbled it under my breath?) I asked him what he was upset about and reminded him to use nicer words.

Later that morning, I was playing with him at the playground.  He was zipping his cars down the slide and I was catching them.  While we were there a friend saw me and I went to say hi.  A few minutes later, I heard him shouting something everytime he sent a car flying down the slide.  Yep, you guessed it! "Idiot, iiiiiidiot, idiot."   Oh my sweet, sassy boy!  I looked at him, with an eyebrow raised, and reminded him to use kinder wonders.  I told him if I heard that word out of his mouth again, I'd have to take away his cars for the rest of the day.   Haven't heard it since!

3) When Victor was putting Carson to bed last night he said, "Daddy, I want you to stop getting white hairs."  Hahaha!

No comments: