Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Due Date!

Today is my official due date!  I am so thankful to say that even though Kyle is almost 4 weeks old, he is doing very well!  While I wouldn't wish for a 36 week delivery I am so so so happy that I am not pregnant still.  How anyone ever tolerates being pregnant for 41 weeks is beyond me!   I am very thankful for 4 very healthy (busy) kids that always felt a need to be born by 38 weeks. Ha!  I just LOVE having a newborn in the house.  He's wonderful and sweet.  Good thing I "hate" being pregnant or I'd be tempted to have another baby sometime.  But alas, this body is retired.

Here are a few photos of our sweet baby to hold you over for a bit....



 He was back to his birth weight on the 19th (6 lbs 12 ounces).
He was a little slow to start but has been gaining well the past 2 weeks.



1 comment:

Kristal said...

Isn't it so weird to think about it that way, that this baby that's been around almost a month was just supposed to be born! I remember that with the twins, too.