Monday, June 10, 2013

Joy Project

We've been busy!  Victor was out of town for a few days  but all went well.  Soccer is now over and this is the last week of school.  Wonder how many days it will take post-school until I hear, "I'm bored!"

Here's some things I'm thankful for this week...

207) Dandelion bouquets

208) Lainey sitting next to me and rubbing my back which is what I often do to her

209) Sweet Carson always saying, " Mommy, lay down with me!" before his naps.  He is so busy but likes to be snuggled.

210)  The pool opening

211)  Cool weather still!  Yay! (Well, 80 degrees which is fairly cool for this time of year here.)

212) Erik getting brave and jumping in the pool on his own (private swim lessons start for E and L tomorrow)

213) A fun run and birthday celebration with friends Saturday morning

214)  My friend Julie taking Erik to a birthday party yesterday afternoon (her daughter was going too).  It happened to be during nap time and BOTH littles were napping (and Victor was gone) so I got 1.5 hours of complete silence which hasn't happened in forever.  

215)  Erik reading to me.  His reading ability continues to impress me.  So fun!


No comments: